If you are hired, we will require proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or that you have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
- Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths or replace dirty tablecloths
- Set tables with clean linens, condiments, or other supplies
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms, to facilitate customer service
- Previous knowledge of food service regulations preferred
- Skilled with the use of hand tools or machines needed for the position
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks
Tao Group Hospitality delivers distinctive culinary and premium entertainment experiences through its portfolio of restaurants, nightclubs, lounges, and daylife venues. Tao Group Hospitality acquired Hakkasan Group in April 2021. The combined company operates more than 70 entertainment dining and nightlife venues in over 25 markets across five continents and features a collection of widely recognized hospitality brands. These include TAO, Hakkasan, OMNIA, Marquee, LAVO, Beauty & Essex, Yauatcha, Cathédrale, Ling Ling, Wet Republic, Little Sister, The Highlight Room, Jewel, and more. Tao Group Hospitality is part of Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) (NYSE: MSGE), a leader in live experiences.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)