If you are hired, we will require proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or that you have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
· Provides professional and exceptional service.
· Presents menus, answers question and make suggestions for all food and beverage items.
· Informs guests of all food and beverage specials, with prices.
· Required to solicit any allergy or dietary restrictions from each guest.
· Accurately enter all orders into the POS system and follows proper cash/payment card procedures.
· Ensures the delivery of all food and beverage to the guests.
· Possesses in-depth knowledge of all food and beverage menus and the company.
· Serves all alcoholic beverages in accordance with all state regulations and alcohol awareness training standards.
· Complies with Department of Health and company sanitation standards.
· Works as part of a team and provides help and support to all fellow team members.
· Accurately completes all end-of-shift financial procedures.
- Tao Group Hospitality in-venue dining room server training, Alcohol Awareness Certificate, Food Handling Certificate.
- Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift to 50 lbs.
- Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive motion.
- Exposure to hot kitchen elements or cleaning materials.
- Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Tao Group Hospitality delivers distinctive culinary and premium entertainment experiences through its portfolio of restaurants, nightclubs, lounges, and daylife venues. Tao Group Hospitality acquired Hakkasan Group in April 2021. The combined company operates more than 70 entertainment dining and nightlife venues in over 25 markets across five continents and features a collection of widely recognized hospitality brands. These include TAO, Hakkasan, OMNIA, Marquee, LAVO, Beauty & Essex, Yauatcha, Cathédrale, Ling Ling, Wet Republic, Little Sister, The Highlight Room, Jewel, and more. Tao Group Hospitality is part of Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) (NYSE: MSGE), a leader in live experiences.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)