· Provides professional and exceptional service.
· Presents menus, answers question and makes suggestions for all beverage and food items.
· Informs guests of all food and beverage specials, with prices.
· Required to solicit any allergy or dietary restrictions from each guest.
· Accurately enters all orders into the POS system.
· Ensures the delivery of all food and beverage to the guests.
· Possesses in-depth knowledge of all food and beverage menus, and the company.
· Serves all alcoholic beverages in accordance with all state regulations and alcohol awareness training standards.
· Follows all company procedures when providing bottle service.
· Follows proper cash/payment card procedures.
· Accurately completes all end-of-shift financial procedures.
- Tao Group Hospitality in-venue cocktail server training, Alcohol Awareness Certification, Food Handling Certificate.
- Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift to 50 lbs.
- Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive motion.
- Exposure to hot kitchen elements or cleaning materials.
- Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Tao Group Hospitality is a leading restaurant and nightlife company that develops, owns and operates many of the worlds most recognized restaurant and entertainment venues under various brands including but not limited to Tao, Marquee, Avenue, Lavo, Beauty & Essex, Vandal, The Highlight Room, Luchini and Koma in major markets across the world including New York City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, Sydney and Singapore. Tao Group Hospitality operates all of the food and beverage outlets for Dream Hollywood in California and five hotels in New York which include Royalton Park Avenue, Dream Downtown, Dream Midtown, Moxy Times Square and Moxy Chelsea including brands PHD, Bodega Negra, The Rickey, Electric Room, Fishbowl, Legasea, Magic Hour, Feroce, The Fleur Room Cathédrale, and Little Sister. Tao Group Hospitality’s corporate headquarters is located in New York City, with locally-based managing partners and a full-time marketing and operations staff in every other market.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)