If you are hired, we will require proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or that you have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
- Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
- Works as part of a team.
- Provides prompt, professional, friendly, and personalized service to our guests.
- Provides help and support to all fellow colleagues.
- Communicates to FOH and BOH support staff including managers and chefs.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of products, menu, food, beverages, wines and general information of restaurant and company.
- Learns and teaches fellow colleagues (learn by listening, teach and lead by example).
- Performs opening side work and set up station.
- Attends and participates in daily pre-meal meetings.
- Attends and participates in weekly quality forum discussions.
- Attends and participates in any training sessions, department meetings.
- Always smiles and greets guests warmly and genuinely.
- Provides professional and exceptional food and beverage service.
- Records and places proper food and beverage orders in POS.
- Delivers food and beverages to guests.
- Listens to guests and anticipates their needs.
- Responds to guests’ questions and their needs.
- Proper serving of wine and alcohol (with awareness).
- Presentations and reconciliation of checks.
- Collects cash from guests/perform credit card authorizations and services.
- Clears and resets bar.
- Properly executes closing procedures.
- Runs POS daily server financial report.
- Completes closing financial paperwork.
- Completes closing side work for specific table sections.
- Re-stocks bar.
Tao Group Hospitality delivers distinctive culinary and premium entertainment experiences through its portfolio of restaurants, nightclubs, lounges, and daylife venues. Tao Group Hospitality acquired Hakkasan Group in April 2021. The combined company operates more than 70 entertainment dining and nightlife venues in over 25 markets across five continents and features a collection of widely recognized hospitality brands. These include TAO, Hakkasan, OMNIA, Marquee, LAVO, Beauty & Essex, Yauatcha, Cathédrale, Ling Ling, Wet Republic, Little Sister, The Highlight Room, Jewel, and more. Tao Group Hospitality is part of Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) (NYSE: MSGE), a leader in live experiences.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)