Overview: Beverage Receiver oversees the organization of storerooms, REQ systems, beverage preparation and receiving of product.
· Plans and organizes special projects for storage locations.
· Works with the Assistant Beverage Manager to plan product movement around delivery schedules.
· Follows Health Code compliance and reports all issues to the Assistant Beverage Manager.
· Follows CCFD compliance and reports all issues to the Assistant Beverage Manager.
· Verifies product is stocked in all applicable locations – service bars, back bars, and storage rooms.
· Verifies rotation of all perishables. New product is always on bottom and “Use First” stickers are used. Follows up with the Assistant Beverage Manager, if not complete.
· Reports low or 86 product to the Assistant Beverage Manager.
· Prepares all garnishes, syrups, juices, etc as required for the upcoming week’s services.
· Must be able to operate an electric pallet jack.
· General knowledge of hospitality industry.
· Works well in a team environment.
· Must be able to lift 40+ lbs.
· Must be able to stand for long periods.
· Open availability.
· Must possess TAM or Alcohol Awareness card.
Tao Group is an EOE
Tao Group Hospitality is a leading restaurant and nightlife company that develops, owns and operates many of the worlds most recognized restaurant and entertainment venues under various brands including but not limited to Tao, Marquee, Avenue, Lavo, Beauty & Essex, Vandal, The Highlight Room, Luchini and Koma in major markets across the world including New York City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, Sydney and Singapore. Tao Group Hospitality operates all of the food and beverage outlets for Dream Hollywood in California and five hotels in New York which include Royalton Park Avenue, Dream Downtown, Dream Midtown, Moxy Times Square and Moxy Chelsea including brands PHD, Bodega Negra, The Rickey, Electric Room, Fishbowl, Legasea, Magic Hour, Feroce, The Fleur Room Cathédrale, and Little Sister. Tao Group Hospitality’s corporate headquarters is located in New York City, with locally-based managing partners and a full-time marketing and operations staff in every other market.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)