· Maintain professional appearance standards as directed in the Tao Group Hospitality Employee Handbook.
· Provides professional and exceptional service.
· Helps to ensure the delivery of all food and beverage to the guests.
· Possesses general knowledge of all food and beverage menus, and company policies & procedures.
· Complies with Department of Health and company sanitation standards.
· Works as part of a team and provides help and support to all fellow team members.
- Assists the bartenders to ensure a high level of quality and speedy service.
- Responsible for emptying the trash from behind the bar and disposes of it correctly with all cardboard boxes broken down.
- Responsible for keeping clean and organized to company standard all back of house storage and refrigeration.
- Responsible for keeping all liquor displays and shelving organized and maintaining par levels.
- Responsible for reporting all breakage, damage of equipment or furniture immediately to management.
- Attends and participates in daily pre-service meetings.
- Attends and participates in any training sessions or departmental meetings.
- Learn by listening, observing other team members and sharing knowledge while leading by example.
- Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Tao Group Hospitality, its partners and supporting hotel environments.
- Works as part of a team and provides help and support to all fellow team members.
- Tao Group Hospitality in-venue bar back training, Food Handling Certificate.
- Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift to 50 lbs.
- Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive motion
- Exposure to hot kitchen elements or cleaning materials
- Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Tao Group Hospitality is a leading restaurant and nightlife company that develops, owns and operates many of the worlds most recognized restaurant and entertainment venues under various brands including but not limited to Tao, Marquee, Avenue, Lavo, Beauty & Essex, Vandal, The Highlight Room, Luchini and Koma in major markets across the world including New York City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, Sydney and Singapore. Tao Group Hospitality operates all of the food and beverage outlets for Dream Hollywood in California and five hotels in New York which include Royalton Park Avenue, Dream Downtown, Dream Midtown, Moxy Times Square and Moxy Chelsea including brands PHD, Bodega Negra, The Rickey, Electric Room, Fishbowl, Legasea, Magic Hour, Feroce, The Fleur Room Cathédrale, and Little Sister. Tao Group Hospitality’s corporate headquarters is located in New York City, with locally-based managing partners and a full-time marketing and operations staff in every other market.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)