Overview: To ensure high levels of hospitality every time you are in contact with guests. To be attentive to guest needs at all times. To be responsible for having a high level of product knowledge regarding all menu items which includes both liquor and all beverages.
· Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
· Works as part of a team.
· Provides prompt, professional, friendly and personalized service to our guests.
· Provides help and supports to all fellow colleagues.
· Communicates to FOH and BOH support staff including managers and chef.
· Possesses in-depth knowledge of products, menu, food, beverages, wines and general information of the company.
· Learns and teaches fellow colleagues. (Learn by listening, teach and lead by example).
· Properly sets-up stations.
· Performs opening side work as described.
· Attends and participates in daily pre-shift meetings.
· Attends and participates in weekly quality forum discussions.
· Provides written support and personal evaluations, thoughts, comments, suggestions and questions of daily operations, quality of food/beverages, guest comments, and daily specials.
· Always smiles and greets guests warmly and genuinely.
· Provides professional and exceptional food and beverage service.
· Records and places proper orders in POS.
· Delivers beverages to guests.
· Listens to guests and anticipates their needs.
· Responds to guests questions and their needs.
· Proper serving of wine and alcohol (with awareness).
· Presentations and reconciliations of checks.
· Collects cash from guests/performs credit card authorizations and services.
· Responsible for clearing, restocking and resetting bar.
· Executes closing procedures and side work.
· Completes accurate closing financial paperwork.
· 1-2 years of beverage knowledge.
· Previous hospitality experience preferred.
· Previous experience preferred.
· Experience in a high volume nightclub is a must.
Tao Group Hospitality is a leading restaurant and nightlife company that develops, owns and operates many of the worlds most recognized restaurant and entertainment venues under various brands including but not limited to Tao, Marquee, Avenue, Lavo, Beauty & Essex, Vandal, The Highlight Room, Luchini and Koma in major markets across the world including New York City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, Sydney and Singapore. Tao Group Hospitality operates all of the food and beverage outlets for Dream Hollywood in California and five hotels in New York which include Royalton Park Avenue, Dream Downtown, Dream Midtown, Moxy Times Square and Moxy Chelsea including brands PHD, Bodega Negra, The Rickey, Electric Room, Fishbowl, Legasea, Magic Hour, Feroce, The Fleur Room Cathédrale, and Little Sister. Tao Group Hospitality’s corporate headquarters is located in New York City, with locally-based managing partners and a full-time marketing and operations staff in every other market.