· Ensures Department of Health and company sanitation standards.
· Ensures that the venue is compliant with all federal, state and local laws and regulations; and company policies.
· Responsible for all mechanical systems being in good working order and compliant with all federal, state and local ordinances.
· Possesses in-depth knowledge of all recipes, food menus and maintains station-recipe-books.
· Organize, develop and produce new recipes for potential new menu items and specials.
· Ensures the completion of all opening and closing procedures as prescribed by company.
· Communicates clearly and concisely with all employees during service.
- Tao Group Hospitality in-venue Sous Chef Training, Food Handling Certificate.
- Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift to 50 lbs.
- Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive motion.
- Exposure to hot kitchen elements or cleaning materials.
- Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Tao Group Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are hired, we will require proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or that you have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
Tao Group Hospitality delivers distinctive culinary and premium entertainment experiences through its portfolio of restaurants, nightclubs, lounges, and daylife venues. Tao Group Hospitality acquired Hakkasan Group in April 2021. The combined company operates more than 70 entertainment dining and nightlife venues in over 25 markets across five continents and features a collection of widely recognized hospitality brands. These include TAO, Hakkasan, OMNIA, Marquee, LAVO, Beauty & Essex, Yauatcha, Cathédrale, Ling Ling, Wet Republic, Little Sister, The Highlight Room, Jewel, and more. Tao Group Hospitality is part of Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) (NYSE: MSGE), a leader in live experiences.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)