Supervisor: Director of Sales
POSITION SUMMARY/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Directly support and assist the Event Sales Team with:
- Clerical duties such as answering phones in a high-volume setting, preparing BEO packets and other paperwork for various meetings through the week.
- Provide Sales team with clerical and administrative support include emailing, answering phones, data-entry, and performing all other general office duties.
- Process information for accounting including month end commissions.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications via e-mail and phone in a timely manner.
- Provide guest service to internal employees, guests, and all customers of TAO Group Hospitality.
- Voicemail follow-up and rolling calls as needed
- Assists with Triple Seat reports and updates revenue reports on a weekly basis.
- Closes out all events in Triple Seat once the event has taken place
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Effectively communicates in English, in both written and verbal forms.
- Basic knowledge of computer software to include Outlook, MS Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint as well as office equipment, i.e. telephone, copier, fax machine.
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
- Polished appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to obtain and maintain full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills a must (Outlook, Excel, Word, general databases)
- Emphasis in math skills for accounting assistance
- Experience in database organization
- Basic understanding of legal contract language
- High school diploma or equivalent
Tao Group Hospitality delivers distinctive culinary and premium entertainment experiences through its portfolio of restaurants, nightclubs, lounges, and daylife venues. Tao Group Hospitality acquired Hakkasan Group in April 2021. The combined company operates more than 70 entertainment dining and nightlife venues in over 25 markets across five continents and features a collection of widely recognized hospitality brands. These include TAO, Hakkasan, OMNIA, Marquee, LAVO, Beauty & Essex, Yauatcha, Cathédrale, Ling Ling, Wet Republic, Little Sister, The Highlight Room, Jewel, and more. Tao Group Hospitality is part of Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) (NYSE: MSGE), a leader in live experiences.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)